Theses are the numeric items you will find on your payroll report.

(terms may be different or abbreviated)

  • Federal Unemployment tax = FUTA
  • Social security and medicare tax = FICA
  • State Unemployment tax = SUTA

Your accountant will use theses numbers for your bookkeeping. And your accountant knows what is a debit and what is a credit. 

In the payroll form you can enter additional rows. For each company this is different.

You may add rows for example:

  • Health insurance 
  • 401K contributions

You will see two fields. One is for description and the second is for amount